Accountant for Self Assessment, Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, CIS and Business Advice

Tax Return: Self Assessment – Corporation Tax – VAT – PAYE – CIS – Get Hands on help

I would like to think that I’m a different type of accountant: I’m happy to help you at whatever level you require: That might be everything that needs done, or just a bit of help and advice with your tax return.

Previously, I was a Lecturer at The University of Strathclyde, teaching Business Studies and Marketing. I am now providing accounting & bookkeeping services for self-employed individuals, partnership businesses and limited companies in central Scotland.

Accountant and Tax Agent

Accountant and Tax Agent for Self-employed, Partnerships and Limited Companies

I work for dozens of small businesses, keeping their books up to date and submitting their HMRC Self-Assessment Tax Return, VAT Returns, FPS (PAYE) Returns and Corporation Tax for Limited Companies.

I am a Registered Tax Agent with HMRC for the purposes of: Self Assessment, Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE & CIS.

I am registered for HMRC’s AMLS Scheme and supervised by HMRC.

My Methods

I have expertise in the use of all Bookkeeping and Accounting software: Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, FreeAgent, etc. But I’m happy to work with whatever method you prefer: spreadsheets, traditional ledger books or even just bank statements and receipts.

Business Startup Advice

As an accountant, I can also provide Business Startup advice for anyone wishing to start up a new business. You will get a comprehensive business startup consultation with a detailed feedback report. We will work together to ensure that your new business gets off to a solid start.

Accountant for Self Assessment and Corporation Tax

HMRC Information Links

Accountant | Self Assessment | Corporation Tax | VAT | PAYE | CIS | Falkirk | Stirling | Alloa | Cumbernauld | Dunblane | Linlithgow | Larbert | Bonnybridge | Denny